These knife-style jigs will get right to the strike zone in a hurry. Unlike traditional knife jigs, this is still a slow pitch jig, getting down to the depths like a knife but is center-balanced like a true slow pitch jig. It can be fished horizontally on the retrieve. Once this jig is pitched, it rumbles and rolls its way through the water in an erratic fashion. Like a true ogre of legend, only the largest and mightiest fish can take this monster down. This is the perfect jig for huge tuna or any other large fish that needs a big bait.
The Ogre comes in a variety of colors and sizes. Not all colors come in all sizes.
80g, 200g, 300g, 400g, 500g, and 600g.
**Really NEW NEW** - Two new Ogre sizes (200g and 300g) and THREE new colors!
*Bigger Jigs do not come with hooks so they can be truly customized for the fish of the day. 80g does come with hooks.
- The Macke-roni looks just like a mackeral bait fish, and comes in 80g (with hooks), 200g, and 300g (no hooks on the larger sizes.)
- The Squishy is pink and black with GLOW in the dark dots, resembling a squid. The fish can't resist it. Comes in 200g and 300g without hooks.
- The Regal Mint is gold on one side and mint on the other, elevating the fisherman's favorite color with a little San Diego dazzle. Comes in 200g and 300g without hooks.
- The Rainbow Roll has rainbow foil and glow stripes on one side and rainbow foil on the other. On the fall it will flip between the two sides, creating exciting contrast to entice the fish. - Comes in 400g, 500g, and 600g. *GLOWS IN THE DARK *NOTE: Also comes in 80g.
- The Blueberry Tiger has blue foil and glow stripes on one side and blue foil on the other. On the fall it will flip between the two sides, creating exciting contrast to entice the fish. - Comes in 400g, 500g, and 600g. *GLOWS IN THE DARK
- The Grape Soda has purple and chrome striped foil on one side and purple foil on the other. A true San Diego classic. - Comes in 400g, 500g, and 600g.